When I'm not listening to Kanye West I am at work or hanging out with Liv's little sister. LOL, J/K. I'm listening to Kanye at those times, too. We introduced my mom to Yeezus last night by accident. We were like, "Let's play one or two songs" and then suddenly it was 10 p.m. and we'd listened to the entire CD. LOLWHOOPS.
Mostly I am here to announce that I'm finally going to make an actual effort to use my tumblr. I even went and made it pretty. I am here. Don't worry--there is really no danger that this is going to lead to me being on LJ less often. I've actually had a tumblr for like three years now? I still pretty much hate the website and don't understand how it's supposed to be used as a social tool, but I admit it has pretty things, and I am working on a big photo set, so I think tumblr will be the best place to post that. Don't feel obligated to follow me or anything. I'm not expecting to make/sustain friendships over there and will be following very few people so that a) I can keep it to the point I have it at now where I can catch up on it in like two minutes, b) I don't have to learn how to filter to avoid
I'm stealing this from stripytights because it looked like it might be fun?
Pick a fic of mine and a question and I'll tell you:
1. What part was most difficult?
2. What are you most proud of?
3. What's a reference you made no one has picked up on yet?
4. What's a bit that sums up your take on a character?
5. Favorite line(s) of dialogue?
6. Favorite lines(s) of prose?
7. Were there any points where you were trying to do something specific with sound, vocabulary, or rhythm?
8. How many drafts did the work go through?
9. Were you listening to anything while writing the fic? If so, what?I have severe ADD and cannot focus with music playing, so the answer to this one is always no.
10. Imagery that is important to the fic, either while composing or in the fic itself?
11. What were you most worried about during the composition?
12. How do you want readers to react to this fic?
13. What did you want them to take away from it?
14. What inspired this fic?
15. If you used a beta, what did you agree or disagree on?
16. Did anything surprise you during the writing?
17. Were any parts written under the influence?I have yet to successfully write a single word of fic with any alcohol in my system. Not even intentional crap for badfic idol. That Cherie is not a productive Cherie.
My fic is here.
Okay! I'm gonna go get caught up on my flist and then try to wrap up some fic for deirdre_c's AWESOME SPACE COMMENT MEME.